Friday, December 3, 2010

Quick Question

Dear readers, if you had to summarize the essence of Snarkbutt Divorced in one word or phrase, what would it be?

I'm looking for a new title for this blog, and I could use your help. I thank you in advance for your brilliant wisdom and kindness.

9 comments:

Spencer Park said...

You really don't want to ask someone who calls his blog "donkeytrousers" for suggestions!

said...

Ha ha! Spencer...

Dang dude, you're asking me, Ms. Wordy Logophile to summarize in one word?!?

Hmmm...

Introspective?

Love Crusader?

Big hearted sweetie?!?

;)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Any synonym of analyze, examine, or scrutinize. ;-) I like introspective too! Maybe some sort of quest...you always seem to be looking for something.

Jolene said...

Well I am partial to anything Overthinker. Obviously. As I am too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would go with something meaning thoughtful or pensive too - "Snarkbutt's Thoughts"

"Snarkbutt's Journey"

"Snarkbutt's Reflections"

Anonymous said...

how about snark'squest?

pk

Single Mom in New England said...

Keep the Snarkbutt, lose the Divorced. It's so perfect, and you have moved on past your divorce phase.

SnarkButt Introspection
SnarkButt Defined
SnarkButt Unveiled
SnarkButt Revealed
SnarkButt Seeking
SnarkButt Exposed

It's so personal -- you'll know it when you see it!

SMiNE

Spencer Park said...

Snarkbutt Consults or
Snarkbutt confides!

I'm trying hard!

snarkbutt said...

Thanks, everyone. Great suggestions!

I will overthink on this. And probably try out a few different names until one sticks.