Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Fight?

I was telling a friend of mine about my rather complicated, unnecessary, and overly dramatic thought process and he asked me, rhetorically, "This roller coaster, do you EVER get off it?"

"Well," I said, "at least I don't ever have to wait in line."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of roller coasters, it's been about two weeks since my last K-related panic attack, so I was due. I guess I was getting too comfortable. This one was a doozy.

I think we had our first fight today. I won't go into the details, but I was totally wrong. I let my paranoid insecurities get the best of me, and this time I was stupid enough to share them with her. She was annoyed. But after I apologized and begged for forgiveness, the episode ended with her giving me a virtual hug, so I think we're good.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

In this case being totally wrong is great! :)